Due to our small class sizes, there are limited openings available for the 2020-21 school year. If you're unable to enroll your child and would like to be added to the WAIT LIST, call us at 817-487-2400.
Joshua United Methodist Preschool
We believe that all children are gifts from God. Our mission is to minister to families by providing a quality children’s childcare ministry which offers parental peace of mind. We seek to provide spiritual, social, and academic growth for the children of these families.
Specifically, our classroom lessons are designed to help children do the following:
• Acquire knowledge and an understanding of the world around them
• Use language to effectively communicate and to facilitate learning and thinking.
• Acquire and refine basic physical skills (gross and fine motor)
• Develop an awareness of good health and safety practices
• Develop a sense of curiosity, creativity, and imagination which will promote a lifelong love for learning
Daily activities at JUMPS include:
• Bible Stories
• Circle Time
• Stories and Books
• Arts and Crafts
• Learning Centers
• Music and Movement
• Indoor Recess/Playground
• Quiet Time
• Snack Time and Lunch Time
For more information about Joshua United Methodist Preschool, contact Director, Dana Gomez, at 817-487-2400 or by email.